Health and Safety Tank Inspection
Tank inspection from SGS – ensure the safety and integrity of your tanks.
When storing or transporting hazardous substances, reducing the risk of leakage is vital. Tank corrosion can cause environmental contamination and losses. As a result, you need to ensure the safety and reliability of your tanks. Our tank inspection services help you to avoid disasters and ensure that your tanks meet all relevant regulations.
Why use tank Inspection services from SGS?
As a notified body, we provide you with trusted independent assessment, testing and verification to ensure the safety of your tanks, helping you to:
- Prevent accidental leaks and avoid costly decontamination with regular inspections
- Gain a clear insight into the precise capacity and volume of your tanks
- Assure the integrity of your tanks by complying with local regulations and the relevant standards and codes
Trusted tank Inspection from a leading supplier
As a leading supplier of tank inspection services, we offer you unparalleled expertise, state-of-the-art technology and a global reach. That is why we are the first choice for clients needing to ensure safe storage of everything from chemicals and petroleum products to liquefied gases.
Our tank inspection services include:
- 3D modeling of tank floor and shell
- Assessment of water and sludge inside containers
- Assessment of subsoil corrosion
- Automated tank floor measurement
- Environmental impact studies and risk analysis
- External thickness measurements and calculation reviews
- Identification plate stamping and adjustment
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Project management and construction supervision
- Tank floor volume measurement
- Tracing of system leaks and assessment of material strength
- Ultrasonic density tests
- Welding procedures and qualification to international standards
Contact us today and find out how our tank inspection services can ensure the safety and integrity of your tanks.