Energy Field Measurements for PV Plants
Field measurement for photovoltaic (PV) power plants from SGS – ensure that the power output of your PV plant is in accordance with your performance targets and specifications.
Ensuring that your PV plant reaches its electrical power performance target is essential. Faults, such as underperforming PV modules, result in damage and loss of revenue. Our field measurement service can determine the power performance and output of strings, modules and the whole system to ensure that the power output of your PV plant is in accordance with the required specification.
Why choose field measurement for PV plants from SGS?
We can help you:
- Measure the power output of your whole system or parts of your PV plant
- Ensure that the power output of your PV plant meets the specification and your performance targets
- Identify faults and reasons for low power output
- Locate electrical defects to avoid consequential damage and revenue loss
World leading field measurement for PV plants from the trusted experts
As the world’s leading certification, testing, verification and inspection company, we are the trusted choice for clients that require high quality services for solar power plants across the world.
As a result of our experience and expertise, you can rest assured of our reputation as the benchmark for quality and integrity. Our global knowledge and state-of-the-art facilities for solar technology ensure that manufacturers develop better solar products that are marketable worldwide.
Plus, as well as offering you testing and certification, we can also serve the entire value chain and project life cycle of the solar industry.
Our field measurement for PV plants service includes:
- Visual control and electrical power measurements at different points and units
- Detailed reports, outlining the detected deviations and proposed solutions
To find out more about our field measurement for PV plants, contact us today.