Agriculture and Food FSMA FSVP Certification
Demonstrate compliance with FSMA requirements with Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Certification from SGS.
The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) FSVP certification allows foreign (non-US) suppliers to obtain certification following a foreign supplier verification audit. We are actively working towards obtaining accreditation for FSMA FSVP certification. In the meantime, we offer a range of services to help foreign suppliers prepare for certification, including:
- FSVP pre-audit to identify gaps in the supplier’s current system
- Training supplier’s employees to help them gain the competencies required by the Preventive Controls and other applicable FSMA regulations
- Product testing, environmental monitoring, label reviews and other technical services to assure compliance with US regulations
Why choose FSVP certification?
FSVP certification helps you to:
- Demonstrate your organization’s compliance with FSMA
- Reduce audit fatigue by undergoing one certification audit rather than multiple supplier audits required by US importers
Foreign supplier verification program certifications are renewed annually.
A world-leading certification provider
As a world-leading provider of certification, verification, training and testing services, we offer you in-depth expertise on FSVP requirements.
To find out more about how we can help you prepare for FSMA FSVP certification, contact us today.