Exploration Services in Ankara Turkey
SGS Minerals Services provides support to its clients both as a strategic partner and technical adviser. Through our global network of operations and laboratories, we deliver a broad spectrum of independent quality and quantification services including geochemical analysis, resource calculation, mineralogy, metallurgy, advanced systems, water treatment and trade services.
Our geochemical laboratory in Ankara is strategically located to service the growing needs of the minerals industry in Turkey, Western Asia and Eastern Europe. Turkey is among the top ten countries with the highest budgeted expenditures by mining and exploration companies. It has a large prospective land area, low production costs, pro-mining incentives and established infrastructure. SGS is committed to providing our expertise where you need it most.
SGS Minerals Services has a unique base of expertise and experience which is available from our worldwide network. The Ankara laboratory complements our unparalleled network of over 50 commercial laboratories globally, many of which have been audited to the ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
Our services and methods include:
· Sample preparation for exploration, mine development and trade samples
· Multi-pour fire assay with gravimetric, ICPOES and AAS finish. Capacity is over 1000 samples/day (FAA313, FAA515, FAA303, FA505)
· 500 gram and 1.5 kg BLEG accelerated cyanide bottle roll analyses (LWL69J, LWL69M)
· Carbon and sulphur analysis by LECO (CSA01V, CSA06V, CSD06V)
· ARD static testing including Net Neutralization potential and TCLP leachables (CLA41V, CLA39V)
· Chrome and manganese ore and concentrate analyses by classical titration (CON10V, CON15V)
· Trace metal analysis by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry (ICPOES) (ICP41B, ICP14B, ICP90A)
· Classical titration methods for base metal concentrates (Cu, Pb, Zn) (CON08V, CON11V, CON12V)
· A full suite of wet chemistry methods suitable for performing classical analysis for exploration, mine development and commercial trade.
Our fully-equipped geochemical laboratory utilizes the following instruments:
· Rocklabs Boyd RSD Combo crusher and automatic rotary sample divider
· FLS ESSA LM2 pulverizing mills with pulverizing capacity up to 1.5 kgs
· Multipour fire assay with automatic flux dispensing and sample mixing
· LECO Carbon and sulphur species analysis
· Agilent Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
· Perkin Elmer Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer (ICPOES)
· MetroOhm autotitrator
· BLEG cyanide bottle roll system
Our Commitment To You
SGS is the market leader when it comes to supplying geochemical analysis to the mining industry. Our network of over 140 commercial labs, sample preparation facilities and mine-site labs link to form a global platform that extends into an unmatched number of countries and mining camps. All of our facilities operate in accordance with global quality standards, internationally recognized methods and proficiency programs that include benchmark comparisons with external labs. We are committed to offering you the locations, technical strength and consistency of quality and service you need.
For more information please contact
Ankara Geochem Lab Manager
Ankara1.Org. San. Bölgesi
Orhan Işık Cd. No:11
Sincan 06935 Ankara, Turkey
t: +90 312 267 00 31
f: +90 312 267 00 32
m: +90 530 263 77 54
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world .